Mthatha || Callaway Street – ONLINE AUCTION – 04TH JUNE
This commercial property currently used as a school is located in a predominantly commercial area, which is on the North-Eastern edge of Mthatha.
The highly visible property has big potential for development or alternative usage as it is also visible from Sprigg Street. Access to the subject property is obtained from a tarred Callaway Street, which links up with the N2 being one of the main arterial roads to and from the CBD of Mthatha towards Kwazulu Natal. Everyday amenities such as shops and transport facilities are available in close proximity to the subject property. The area is also within a 3 km radius from most public services such as hospitals, police stations and the fire department.
This property could be used as a school / office or even get redeveloped. Erf zoning allows you to build up to 7 storeys
Contact Brendon – 083 276 6790 for assistance to make an offer.
- Property Type: Commercial
- Offer type: Auction
- City: Mthatha
- Suburb: Southernwood
- Street: Callaway Street
- Property size: 1413 sqm²
- Erf size: 520 sqm²
- Commercial Zoning / Office / School
How the process works:
- Make yourself familiar with the property
- Chat to the agent regarding auction range and how the auction works
- If need be: apply for PRE-AUCTION finance beforehand – click the link to complete the form
- Complete the terms and conditions – email or contact your agent
- Pay your refundable registration fee –
- Place your bid – and monitor the process closely right until 12H00 in order to protect your bid.
- PLEASE NOTE: Should you not have the full bid price cash or need part bank finance please contact the agent for assistance in making your bid. We have various partnerships and offer PRE-AUCTION Finance
- COSTS and SPECIAL CONDITIONSR10 000 refundable registration fee.Auctioneers commission of 10% (excl Vat) is added to the bid amount.
The seller is responsible for vacant occupation on transfer
The highest bidder will be required to pay a deposit of 15% of the purchase price immediately into the Thompson Trading Trust Account.
The balance of the total purchase price is required within 30 days of acceptance or when called for by the conveyancer.
- Brendon Thompson Trading 6 Batting Road, Beacon Bay, East London
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 085 300 1000
- ID: 3957
- Published: May 11, 2020
- Last Update: May 15, 2020
- Views: 25