Erf 5853, 5 Yongwane Street, Ikwezi, Mtatha.
- Double Carport
- Single Garage
Duly instructed by the executrix (Silma Hamdulay as nominee of Standard Bank Executors and Trustees Limited) of the late estate George Kurian. Estate Number 005416/2019.
Well appointed 5 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home in Ikwezi, Mthatha. Boasting a Lounge, Sunroom, Kitchen and Dinning room. As well as a Single Garage, Double Carport and various out buildings. Lovely paved driveway and fully fenced property.
Erf size: 699m2
Contact Gerrie: 082 296 9427
DATE: 18th August 2020 @ 12h00
VENUE: 12 Sisson Street, Fort Gale, Mthatha
VIEWING: THURSDAY 13TH AUG @ 1PM – 3PM
How the process works:
BY BIDDING ON THE AUCTION, THE BIDDER ACCEPTS AND BINDS HIMSELF/HERSELF TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
- Make yourself familiar with the property
- Chat to the agent regarding auction range and how the auction works
- If need be apply for PRE-AUCTION finance before hand – click the link to complete the form
- Complete the terms and conditions – email or contact your agent
- Pay your refundable registration fee –
- Place your bid – and monitor the process closely right until 12H00 in order to protect your bid.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A CASH AUCTION, should you not have the full bid price cash or need part bank finance please contact the agent for assistance in making your bid. We have various partnerships and offer PRE-AUCTION Finance
COSTS and SPECIAL CONDITIONS
R5 000 refundable registration fee.
Auctioneers commission of 8% (exc Vat) is added to the bid amount.
The seller is responsible for vacant occupation from 30th April 2021
The highest bidder will be required to pay a deposit of 15% of the purchase price immediately into the Conveyancing Attorneys Trust Account.
The balance of the total purchase price is required within 45 days of acceptance or when called for by the conveyancing attorney.
The property will be knocked down conditionally and the conditions of sale shall be binding upon the highest bidder and the second-highest bidder until 4pm on the 08 September 2020, subject to confirmation by the Seller, Executrix and Master of the High Court who reserves the right of accepting or rejecting the highest bid.
- The seller agrees to give vacant occupation to the purchaser on 30th April 2021. Dependent on the completion of the current school year, the seller reserves the right to give vacant occupation to the purchaser even sooner after transfer dependent on any determinations from the department of education.
- Should transfer occur prior to the end of the school term, the seller undertakes to pay the purchaser an occupational rental of R6000 (excl vat).
COVID-19 DISASTER MANAGEMENT RULES TO APPLY.
Non-compliance will result in bidders being prohibited from entry and or bidding.
NO MASK – NO ENTRY!
6 Batting Road, Beacon Bay, East London
Tel: 085 300 1000
WANTING TO BID?
If you would like to participate in this auction either as a floor bidder or online bidder (from the comfort of your home), kindly follow this link to register.
- ID: 4770
- Published: August 5, 2020
- Last Update: September 7, 2020
- Views: 1345