Erf 1528: 95 First Ave, Norwood, Mthatha.
Duly instructed by the executrix (Silma Hamdulay as nominee of Standard Bank Executors and Trustees Limited) of the late estate George Kurian. Estate Number 005416/2019.
Strategically positioned property currently used for commercial activities. All security features, property located next to N2, close to Norwood Sasol and KFC. This property boasts excellent locality, visibility and accessibility from N2. Potential for offices/school/student accommodation.
Erf size: 1031m2
Contact Gerrie: 082 296 9427
DATE: 18th August 2020 @ 12h00
VENUE: 12 Sisson Street, Fort Gale, Mthatha
How the process works:
BY BIDDING ON THE AUCTION, THE BIDDER ACCEPTS AND BINDS HIMSELF/HERSELF TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
- Make yourself familiar with the property
- Chat to the agent regarding auction range and how the auction works
- If need be apply for PRE-AUCTION finance before hand – click the link to complete the form
- Complete the terms and conditions – email or contact your agent
- Pay your refundable registration fee –
- Place your bid – and monitor the process closely right until 12H00 in order to protect your bid.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A CASH AUCTION, should you not have the full bid price cash or need part bank finance please contact the agent for assistance in making your bid. We have various partnerships and offer PRE-AUCTION Finance
COSTS and SPECIAL CONDITIONS
R5 000 refundable registration fee.
Auctioneers commission of 8% (exc Vat) is added to the bid amount.
The seller is responsible for vacant occupation from 15th December 2020
The highest bidder will be required to pay a deposit of 15% of the purchase price immediately into the Conveyancing Attorneys Trust Account.
The balance of the total purchase price is required within 45 days of acceptance or when called for by the conveyancing attorney.
The property will be knocked down conditionally and the conditions of sale shall be binding upon the highest bidder and the second-highest bidder until 4pm on the 08 September 2020, subject to confirmation by the Seller, Executrix and Master of the High Court who reserves the right of accepting or rejecting the highest bid.
- The seller will give occupation to the purchaser 15 days after the conclusion of the last school term for the current year, as dictated by the department of education. Should the seller be in a position to vacate earlier than the conclusion of the school term (after transfer), the seller will do so.
- The seller agrees to pay the purchaser an occupation rental of R10 000 pm (excluding VAT) immediately after transfer has occurred up until vacant occupation.
COVID-19 DISASTER MANAGEMENT RULES TO APPLY.
Non-compliance will result in bidders being prohibited from entry and or bidding.
NO MASK – NO ENTRY!
6 Batting Road, Beacon Bay, East London
Tel: 085 300 1000
If you would like to participate in this auction either as a floor bidder or online bidder (from the comfort of your home), kindly follow this link to register.
- ID: 4678
- Published: August 4, 2020
- Last Update: September 7, 2020
- Views: 1571