Erf 1487, Khamanga Bay
- Development Opportunity
lthough the neighbouring properties are small farms, it comes as a surprise that Khamanga Bay is still only 30 minutes
from East London, on South Africa’s east coast. The property is part of the “Wild Coast Gateway”, the area that leads into
the spectacular Transkei coastal wilderness, birthplace of Nelson Mandela.
Indigenous fauna and flora are an integral part of the estate’s success. The narrow dune forest barrier between beach and
estate is a haven for birds. Buck roam freely in many patches of coastal bush, strategically placed between the houses.
An on-going alien vegetation programme keeps the area pristine. Secure fencing and regular patrols around the entire
Build your dream home on this 1162m² vacant plot with valley views!
REASONS TO MAKE KHAMANGA BAY YOUR HOME
- The homeowners manage it, so everything that happens on the estate is in your best interest.
- The low density planning ensures that the estate will always have a country-coastal atmosphere.
- The sound eco-friendly policies, coupled with tight security and sturdy fencing, guarantee that it will be a wildlife
- The quiet beaches in front of the estate ensure that you and your family have a reserved place in the sun
Contact Mike on 082 651 8993 for more information or viewing arrangements!
Ending: 20 August 2021 at 12h00
- ID: 6845
- Published: May 20, 2021
- Last Update: July 14, 2021
- Views: 382